Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CANCUN!

Jason, Ava, & I went to the dbacks vs dodgers game before we left for Cancun. It was pretty fun. Although we couldnt stay the whole time cause Ava was being turd. :( But I had her all dressed up for LA! So cute! Ill have to do a photo shoot with her later:)


 Jason looks Mexican lol
 CANCUN! Oh my goodness this was so such a fun trip!! I want to do something like this again! But maybe when my kids are older:) It's pretty hard with an infant. Allyson was pretty fun, so hopefully my littlest will be that young! We did this trip for my Grandparents 50th Anniversary! Those love birds! They are still best friends and madly in love. We had almost everyone there. We were at the resort for 5 days. the flight wasnt to bad. about 4 hours. Ava did better than i though in the plane, yay! I though there would be lots of Americans. Nope! I only met one family that was American! So many French people! LOL. We got to swim with dolphins and go snorkeling! Our grandparents spoiled us rotten! The water was really salty. Pretty but it hurt my skin and eyes:( We were all in the pool 99% of the time :) I had like 400 pics but i am not posting that many on here! haha. We all had a blast! Unlimited food & drinks is Jason's favorite phrase. haha. I will admitt i did gain a little! Ava got tan like a champ. Not even fair. I am just glad she got Jason's skin not mine!   Jason and out little Doubt fam are going on a cruise around Christmas time to the Carribean! Cant wait!
 Barcelo Maya Beach Resort!
 Sisters! <3

 Sexy Beast!
 loves her daddy!
 one of my favs!
 on the pier! 
 at one of the fancy restaurants 
 me & gma
 Loved this spot!
 my family:)
 Love birds!
 hotties!
 enjoying the cameraman! 
 Jason was in heaven with all the lizards!
 Corona girl!
 Snorkel time!
 Beach Bums!

 What is this hard stuff?!
 Allyson excited about the new purse i got her!
 Olay! 
 At the airport!
 Cancun from the plane!
 Goodbye Cancun! You will be missed!

5 comments:

  1. Cant wait for our trip either. I gotta up my game even more at the gym so you dont show me up too bad in a swimsuit you little 21 year old :( I work out like 1.5hrs a day so I should do more I guess so I am not a fatty on the beach in beautiful Jamaica. Ava and the kids are gonna be so fun. I know we will have a billion pics when we get back. I am gonna make books of our trip I know there will be a lot of pics. I already got Randon a Lousiana shrimp shirt for when we all pig out on shrimp (except you, we wont make you eat it) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya i am no shrimp lover. i wonder if ava will like it tho! and ya i cant wait either! so excited! and i need to work out too. i am starting to get a beer gut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beer gut? where? lol. well i will do the best i can so people dont think i am a whale and try to throw me back into the water or something:) haha. i kid. i kid. ava and alora may make jamaican boyfriends there tho:) alora makes boyfriends wherever she goes. randon does not like girls around him. the girl who loves him who was in his class last year is in his class again this upcoming fall and he is not happy about it!!! we should try to hook him up with a lousiana girl in a shrimp shack anyways to piss him off! i am such a mean mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Ava is part Doubt so you never know- she could be a shrimp lover like the rest of us and love seafood of all kinds.:) I will laugh at you if that happens:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh well! if she is she is lol jase will have to make it for her! lol

    ReplyDelete