Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More Lyman Lake!

 I finally took some pictures of Jason on his jet ski. He really loves this toy. After the lake every time he will wash it and wax it. His ski is a 2006 Kawasaki 800 and it looks bran new. He is really good about keeping his things nice:) Ava and I hung out on the beach this time. I thought she wouldn't like the mud because she doesn't like grass....but she did! She kept rolling her feet in it. I am glad she likes to be outside and doesn't mind the life jacket. She could make my life a lot harder if she wanted to :) Alissa, my mom, and me are doing a 1 mile walk tomorrow for the 4th of July, since it's America's 100th Bday! I think I can handle a mile lol. Slim turns 7 months in 4 days. It's serisously freaking me out how fast she is growing. I want her to continue in age but lots slower :(

 one sexy husband!

 I can't get enough of her thighs!

Her feet and thighs are my favorite:) & her blue eyes!
Slim really does love payten! All little girls in general! 
I took this from my back door:) I thought this was soooo pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment