Monday, July 30, 2012

Pioneer Days 2012


Another fun time during Pioneer Days! I always look forward to this week. There is so much to do:) We had two Crosby teams this year! Crosby 1 team had me, Jessica, Eli, Taylor, Jorden, Kyla, and Tyler! Crosby 2 team had McKenna, Brock, Jacy, Austin, Breonna, Dyllin, and Alissa! We has a lot of fun playing in the volleyball tourny! Hope and Cassidy were great babysitters for me! Jessica came down to play! so glad she did! The Steak fry is my favorite food thing they do! Eli and his crew won the horse grocery race! 



 Ava on a horse! She is sooo an animal lover!
 Going to the Family dance!! I love the band that plays there every year!

 At the Parade!

 Allyson:)
 was determined to get the necklace over her head!

 Loves Aussie:)
 At the Camp fire circle. I think this is such a fun tradition SJ does! Our Family always makes hamburger patties, squash, and lots of cookies! and can't forget the fried bread! yum! with honey!
 bre loves her so much!
:) yay! had such a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment