Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ava's first 4th of July!

 Not a morning person:)
For the 4th I walked the 100th 1 mile walk with a bunch of my family members at 7 A.M. It was super fun. I think we had over 100 people walk for our state! It was cool! We didn't win lol we placed like 70th :) We tied with the Overson family for having the most family members participate award. After the walk I went home and grabbed Slim and Jason and we ate the pancake breakfast. Yummy! After that Jason went to work...boo. And Alissa, Eli, Slim, and me went to the parade in Round Valley (about 30 min away). It was fun. We got home than went to the park. The park had a lot of stuff going on! We ate the free BBQ than watched my dad and Uncle Ray play horseshoes. Poor nana lost out. Somebody jacked Alissa's phone. Idiots. She had to rush home to block it and activate an old phone. Verizon blocked it to where if they tried to use they couldn't. Lame! Than it was fire works time! My dad and David Reynolds were in charge again this year. It was so cool! Ava actually did pretty good! I thought she was gonna be scared because she is scared of the blow dryer when it's on. LOL. It was a fun 4th for my little fam:)

 Chillin on Uncle E
 Auntie Shawla
 Chunks:)
 I guess they need fast cars to catch people???
 Our friend Rosie was in the parade!
 Such a cute dog!
 Ava got her candy lol
 Joe McCarthy statue. In honor of him serving for us. So awesome 
 really old tractor!
 Our friend that was getting the candy around us:)
 Ava didn't know what to think of the fire trucks! 
Ava & me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment