Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Flagstaff Trip:)

 Slim and I went to Flagstaff with Edie (Jason's mom) because she has a doctors appointment so I figured I'd go and shop! Amy and her kids hung out with us while we shopped! There were a ton of good deals going on for all of us so we were getting clothes for our cruise that is going to be in December! We are super excited! Slim and Alora have 4 matching swim suits! It's so fun to match them! Our cruise is going to be Dec. 16-23! It ports from New Orleans, LA. When we get off the ship than we will spend Christmas there for a couple days. Jason is so excited to try the food there lol. After we shopped we stopped to get Edie's puppy. She is a white/silver husky and named her Bella. She is really pretty! Has such a soft personality. She came from the same owner where we got Titan. We are getting another husky as well at the end of September for Titan. He needs a friend really bad. lol. We are getting a girl too. Jason already has a name picked out, SheeLa. He is crazy. Slim is going to just go nuts with the puppy when we get her:) She loves her dogs!
(I'll get a better pic later)

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That is me:) I love your kid. She is awesome. I don't think we are going to join the dog club anytime soon. We don't have anyone to watch them if we were to leave town and I don't like the idea of putting them in a kennel anytime we go anywhere. Huskys are pretty dogs. We will just have to come visit yours once in awhile:)

    ReplyDelete