Friday, August 3, 2012

Mark dolphins & para-sailing off the bucket list!

My entire Frazier family got to go meet some dolphins and be in the water with them! It was seriously so fun. I want to do this again! the dolphins skin wasn't hard, it was a slimy soft. It was pretty cool. Ava was loving every minute of this. She kept looking at me with the face, mom this isn't a dog! She wanted to touch the dolphin and when she did she got so excited, she was kickin her feet and movin her wrists! so cute! 



 Loving it<3
 :)

 Jason is leaving me for a dolphin lol


 :)
 shake it!
       :D
    
 Ready, Set, Go!

Finally in the air and i could breathe a little bit. It was so pretty to see the lake from that view! Although i had a major wedgy from the harnis thing...oh well! I was in the air close to 10 min! My dad was pullin us with his boat. It was so fun. After I got back to the SRP houses I texted jason saying what i did and his reply was that he is glad i lived to tell him that lol.



Doing the Titanic pose! :)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely want to do a dolphin swim someday. NOT para-sailing!!! hahaha. I would have peed myself or worse.

    ReplyDelete