Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Baby girl is 8 months!!


Ava Chrystine is 8 months today! (tear) :( i am so happy she is mine! I love her to death! Ava sits up all by herself with no help from anyone! She does this new thing now where when she smiles her tongue sticks out lol. she doesn't crawl yet, which is ok! she talks all the team and screams! she says da da all the time:) Jason is in heaven lol. her favorite food is sweet potatoes and squash. loves her juice after she eats baby food. she can hold her bottle. Claps her hands constantly! always rolling. doesn't mind her car seat anymore, i think she likes going on rides:)  she likes the sand. LOVES the water. she can be so mad but if you put her in water she is happy!! little stinker! her hair is comin in blonde:) she has a lot of nicknames, Allyson calls her way way. lol jason does too or little nana. I call her slim or chunks. and Grandpa Crosby calls her skinny girl and grandpa doubt calls her little missy. I can go on forever about this little girl. I am glad she is growin but it needs to slow down. When people say dont blink cause you will miss everything, that is an understatement! 


always has a face that makes me smile!        

           
Auntie Skippy's flower girl:)

 cheese!
                     in daddys hat!                                                              8 months!

  with mommy<3

2 comments:

  1. My dad calls Alora Little Missy too. She sure is growing up fast. Pretty soon she will be in kindergarten. Alora goes next year and I am going to cry. Then I am going to get a job and go back for my masters. LOL. Cuz I cant sit home without kids around me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya both of your babies at school! aah!

    ReplyDelete